Black helicopters

Black helicopters
It's The Black Helicopters Bitches

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat and Birthday Wishes




Today is the beginning of the 21st year for one of the most notorious twinks in the history of twinkdom. Lets all say Happy birthday to him and best wishes for a better year.
Happy birthday Sean. Scorpios rule!

BB's latest post seems to be a Halloween trick of sorts as I have received no new information on Joe and Harlow and all seems to be well. A trial seems to be eminent.







We also want to Say hello to a new blogger, Jim has a new blog "Silence of the Chinchillas" is a cute play on words and might be of interest to the all of the Harlow haters out there in blogland.
And I just got the lowdown from Virginia Beach that there were no Federal warrants issued for Joe and Harlow. Because if there were warrants extradition would not have been a issue now would it. I wonder where that trick started. Oh and by the way the Asst. DA in Virginia swore to that in a Court of Law. Guess that kills that theory.

And last but not least I still have not seen the email that I sent to the "unmentioned one" yet posted on his Technicolor trash page I guess he is still thinking of a lie to post about what it said.
I am starting to get impatient, I want to know what I wrote.




That's pretty much it for today, So happy Halloween and stay safe all you Goblins.
This is Elmysterio and I'm out