Black helicopters

Black helicopters
It's The Black Helicopters Bitches

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Brent Corrigan super twink of the new millenium


I have been reading Brent Corrigan Online on a regular basis for at least a year. I found out about it from Jared’s Completely Naked blog. I had never heard of Brent Corrigan before that. But reading his blog was entertaining and informative. I also had never heard of Cobra video before I read his blog. It was a combination of Brent, Jared and Jason curious who inspired me to start my own blog. I’ve really only been doing this for a little over a month and I’m loving it. I can rant about anything that I want and people can comment which is fun. I also like to post on other blogs as wellSo when I read Brent’s blog and saw what he was going through over at BCO I felt compelled to post his deleted blog post here.(Thanks Kyle Karter for the copy)
And now it looks like Brent Corrigan online might be a losing prospect for our friend Brent. The powers that be at BCO have put the brakes on his blogging privileges again. It appears from the deleted post that Brent has not been paid for 20 scenes he shot for his “own” web-site. I have not always agreed with some of the things he has done but he does deserve the right to say what he wants to say without censorship. The fact is the web site is named after his screen persona not Lee Bergeron. If the web site was called Lee Bergeron online I could understand that Brent would have to get approval to post. But the web site is not called that now is it. I noticed that something was wrong around September of 2006 when his post were starting to get few and far between and the style had changed. They were loosing their fun edge and getting more fragmented. Things just got worse and then Bryan was murdered. Then after there was no response for several days the shit really hit the fan. There were all kinds of personal attacks and personal information started to show up about the settlement, the civil case and the murder case. There were all kinds of accusations being thrown about. Things just really got ugly. I know because I was there in the middle of the feeding frenzy. I wrote some harsh things for which I apologized. I also tried to moderate things when I saw the “lynch mob” mentality of some of the posters on the tread. It looked then that Brent was ready to give up but apparently the boy is scrappy

He stared to blog again slowly but regularly which I thought was a good thing. But I guess some people felt different about it. I just have a bit of advice for Brent. You should leave now get a good attorney and sue Lee for back pay and pay your attorneys don’t look back. Do whatever you have to do but get away now. Brent Corrigan online is nothing without you and you should remember that. Let Lee have BCO and see how well it does without you. I bet it will be another Whistler Ski Week all over again. Something else he ran into the ground. This is just another case of you being used by someone to make “them” some cash. Maybe the time was not right for your business idea. There is still too much negative energy surrounding you right now. You have to make restitution on all the wrong that has occurred before you can move forward because bad karma is a bitch. Learn from your mistakes and learn accept failure then you can succeed in what you want to do. It’s hard when you have a dream to have it shattered. But the dreams do not die they just get reborn.
You’re only 20 years old now and this is the time in your life to have fun and make new and lasting friends. If you want to stay in this industry you should work for other studios and make some cash go to film school and get a part-time job and save your money and do this yourself. Cobra does not own you they own a name and that name is not you. LSG Media lost their rights when you did not get paid for you services. One thing you could say about Bryan was that he paid you for your work even the work you never completed. Sometimes we don’t know how good things are until they are gone. You have to admit that if you had just finished that contract you would be in a whole different place right know. And the whole condom issue was a no brainier all you had to do was refuse to film scenes unless they were used. You had the power you were the star and Bryan knew that. But that’s a closed chapter now it’s no use looking back now. Now is the time to move forward. So what ever you decide to do now remember that this is your life and you should do what you want to do. Your comments are welcome here.


here's a message to Lee.





This is Elmysterio and I’ll be checking up on you