Black helicopters

Black helicopters
It's The Black Helicopters Bitches

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Eartha kitt Dies 1/17/1927-12/25/2008



I am deeply saddened to report that Earth Kitt has passed away. I met Earth Kitt in 1983 or maybe 1984 when she was promoting her record Where is my man. She performed at Trocadaro Transfer in San Francisco. It was a great night.
There was a funny incident, I was dancing right in front of the stage. I had the record and I knew it backwards and forwards. She was looking at me when the music track started and when she started to sing I shook my head and said no when she almost started to sing too soon. She laughed and then I gave her the cue to sing. She grabbed me and and I grabbed my friend Tyrone and drug him on stage with her. It was too much fun but I was so totally embarrassed about being drug on stage. She was very nice and we chatted after she performed. She even hung out and danced with us later. She thanked me for saving her when I walked her out to her awaiting white limo. It was a great night.
You can read more about her career at IMDB . She was the best Catwoman, sorry Julie Newmar but it is the truth. She had that role down like she was meant to be Catwoman.

This is Elmysterio and I'm out

3 comments:

  1. She was amazing!!!
    God Bless Her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she was great and if you only knew the half of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eartha Kitt my earliest memory of her was on Batman, my grandma would say "Why is that Wicked women playing on a kiddie show"

    Yes Eartha Kitt had a rep what she did to men for starters, and the producers of Batman KNEW what they were doing when they hired her for CatWoman.

    But that was a minor part of her stellar career.

    An Amazing voice and talent but it was the whole package the persona of Eartha Kitt that set her apart.

    You want an example Watch Santa Baby then recall Madonnas version.

    Madonnas Santa Baby sounds like a petulant teenage slut enticing you with a night of quickie sex.

    Eartha is promising a night that will quite simply be the experience of a LIFETIME!

    Orson Wells once said "Eartha Kitt is the most exciting women in the world"

    That was a close as any white man would dare go in the 50's in describing her talent coupled with her sexual power!

    Safe to say Mr.Welles a vaunted magician of stage and screen recognized Magic when he saw it!

    ReplyDelete