Black helicopters

Black helicopters
It's The Black Helicopters Bitches

Monday, March 5, 2007

What is sexy?



That’s a good question because it is so subjective. We all have what we consider sexy and it does not really matter what a person looks like. It’s a natural thing that they just exude. So I will tell you what I find sexy in a man. And yes, this is my blog and what I find sexy might not work for you and that’s ok.
Some guys are just naturally sexy. They can’t help but be sexy, they were just born that way. It is just innate it’s natural it's like breathing they can’t help it. While some guys have issues with their sexiness, they just don’t get what all the fuss is about. They try to hide behind their hair or wear unassuming clothing and try not to be noticed but it just makes them sexier. Maybe someone should just give them a mirror.
I really think sexy starts in the eyes and how a person carries them self. Their unassuming confidence, their sense of humor, their smile, these are the first things that will draw you in. Then there is the physical attraction. The body, I like lean and toned men with a swimmer or a dancer’s build. Long lean muscles as opposed to big and bulky. A nice round butt and long legs and a trim waist. A six pack is not necessary to be sexy, you just need good muscle tone. For me I think a guy who is more natural is hot. Too much primping does not work for me. If it takes you more than 45 minutes to get ready than you’re not for me. Sexy is when you are comfortable in your own skin.
What is sexy?
A sexy guy is a guy who can go anywhere and be in any situation and be cool with it. Sexy is when you have baggage but you’ve checked it. Sexy is when you talk to a person and they really listen to you. Sexy is when you meet a guy and he makes you feel weak in the knees. Lust will fade but sexy will live forever. In my long and varied career as an undercover ho I have come across sexy men quite a few times and have always enjoyed them. So the images that you see here are just a small sample of what I think is sexy.So tell me what you think sexy is.

No comments:

Post a Comment