Black helicopters

Black helicopters
It's The Black Helicopters Bitches

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crystal Blue Persuasion

ABC news has a report about the Obama effect on the sudden spike in handgun sales.I was shocked at this news. A sudden rush to buy guns. The reason claimed was fear that there would be a new law prohibiting the ownership of them. Now maybe I am just a little bit sensitive to this for my own personal reasons but this scares me. Now a hand gun or a shotgun is one thing but we are talking about assault weapons here.
What are these people thinking?

This song was released in 1969 right after we had two high profile assassinations of two prominent people. Whose only crime was too effect great social change. Crystal blue Persuasion helped me get through that rough period after they're deaths. Being a young child of nine years old my parents had the task of explaining to me why it happened. They told me that the reason was hate and it was a sickness and that sickness is what caused it to happen. And I just hope and pray that we will never have to go through anything like that again.

The fear of change is what is driving these people to buy guns and God only knows what else is on they're agenda. The thought is so horrific that I can not even begin to imagine how bad things would be. With the current state of our country if something horrible happened America would never be the same. We have just shown to the world that we are healing from our past mistakes. We can not let the divisive agenda of some destroy everything for the rest of us. Love is the answer and we can all learn from that.

This is Elmysterio and I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment