Black helicopters

Black helicopters
It's The Black Helicopters Bitches

Monday, February 19, 2007

Let’s give Brent a break



Let’s give Brent a break
Ok people I know that I can be a bitch and a hateful bitch at that but we have to understand one thing with this situation. There was more than one person involved in this whole fiasco. And I think that they should all shoulder the burden as well, not just Brent. A lot of people have been talking shit about each other I’m guilty and you all are guilty but the crucifixion has to stop. Yes Brent lied to us he knows it and we know it. But lets just give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he was trying to fix this mess and that’s why the deal with Bryan and Cobra. We don’t know what happened between Bryan and Brent that caused all this mess and we probably never will. It was not just one sided and we all know this. I have been watching this tragedy from the beginning. Brent screwed up. He should have just done the right thing from the beginning. I think he knows that now. Bryan went just a little overboard with his threats and court cases legal maneuvers and all his under handed tactics. Bryan knew he had LSG media by the balls and he used the money he made off of Brent Corrigan to ruin them. That is such a sad commentary to this whole story. Maybe Bryan would still be alive if he just would of let go. Brent needed better advice from people who were not so close to the whole situation. I am not accusing anyone of killing Bryan Kocis lets get that straight. But if this is how he treated some one he supposedly cared about, well I guess you can see what I mean. So lets just back off and let the chips fall where they may. Brent has been through a living hell for the last 2 ½ years. I really don't think he can take much more.

2 comments:

  1. Some good points unfortunately we will never get to hear the "real" story. That is the way Bryan wanted it! Online speculation has got it wrong Bryan needed this settlement to stay out of Federal prison. And yes Brent needed Money. There was a reason this all exploded on the net August 2005 and no one will ever know that as well. Well they might in 4 years! If Brent wants to tell then,unlikely before the book. Book? Yeah there will be a Book! ;)BTW I see you play the organ my old BF's Father was Organist at St Pauls Cathedral in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the fact that Bryan would be going to jail this time. I think it was all planned out. It had to be all the name caliing and all the public fighing. I think Brent was telling the truth when he said that his old boyfriend threatend to tell Bryan. Oh I don't play the organ yet I want to learn though. I have to get it fixed first.

    ReplyDelete